(THE FOLLOWING IS A MIRRORED COPY OF INFORMATION AT THE LINK PROVIDED. THE REVOLUTION ROAD CLAIMS NO CREDIT IN AUTHORING, AND PROVIDES THIS AS AN ACT OF COMMUNITY AWARENESS. PLEASE VISIT THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DETAILS. THANKS!)
A DECLARATION TO RESTORE THE
NATIONAL CALL FOR UNITED ACTION
―When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the
political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the
earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle
them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes
which impel them to the separation.‖
―We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by
their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their
just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government
becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to
institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in
such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.‖ – from the U.S.
Declaration of Independence
An undisclosed number of American Veterans and former service members have come together to
prepare and present this Call-to-Action on behalf of the U.S. Constitution, the Republic, the Rule of Law
and equal justice for all freedom loving citizens of the United States of America. Acting together as one,
via The Veteran Defenders of America, co-sponsored by civilian patriot group The United States Patriots
Union, LLC – we issue the following CALL for peaceful disobedience.
1. We CALL upon every member of federal, state and local government, legislative, judicial, law
enforcement and military, who have taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitutional
Republic from all enemies, foreign and domestic, to act upon those oaths for the stated purpose of
restoring the Constitutional Republic.
2. We CALL upon ALL veterans and veteran organizations in America, who still believe in their
oath to protect and defend, to unite with us at once – in this Declaration to Restore the
3. We CALL for ALL citizens who still desire freedom and liberty, to stand with us in peaceful
protest, and carry our demands to right the wrongs against our nation in the preservation of
freedom, liberty, justice and the rule of law.
This is a NATIONWIDE Call-to-Action!
“We are Facing a Battle That Will Decide our Fate as a Nation!” – Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely (Ret.)
The time to unite and fight for the American way of life has arrived… We did not choose this fight, or
this time. The fight has come to us in our time and we will not shrink from our responsibility to protect
and defend the United States of America, our Constitutional Republic, and the American way of life. We
CALL upon ALL freedom loving Americans to JOIN US in this honorable endeavor.
We have adopted these Fundamental Principles of The Patriots Union :
Personal Freedom – Individual Liberty – State Sovereignty and Rights – An unalienable Right to Life -Free-Market Economics – The Bill of Rights – The US Constitution as written and ratified – National – Sovereignty and Security – Color Blind Justice and the Rule of Law – Our Declaration of Independence -A right to work, earn and own – A morally and ethically sound society and government
CODE OF CONDUCT-
1) We are an organization of professionals who at all times act in a professional manner.
2) We call for peaceful actions, with the law and the constitution on our side.
3) We DO NOT need or desire violent actions and will NOT sanction any form of violence.
4) We never ask if, but how.
5) We always intend to finish what we start.
6) We want to have our say, but will defend the right of others, to have their say as well.
7) We will resist all efforts to escalate a situation to violence.
8) We will watch out for each other, and de-escalate a situation before it becomes violent.
9) We will not stoop to the ill behaviors of others. We will stay on the high ground.
10) We will use only minimal force to end a confrontation when all else has failed.
11) We will speak clearly, concisely and factually at all times.
12) We will clean up after ourselves when gathering in public places.
13) We will self-police our behaviors and that of our fellow patriots at all times.
14) We will be part of the solution, never part of the problem.
15) A right to self-defense is essential to liberty. But we will not initiate violence.